Check out this website they bill themselves as "Inspired talks by the world's leading thinkers and doers" It's were I found the link to the interview with Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
What a unique site! I have been browsing it for about an hour now. I find that my students enjoy video clips, the ones that come with the instructor's textbook. I hope to find better ones on this site, maybe something short that will inspire them in math. I really believe that's possible. Thanks, Debrayh.
2 comments:
What a unique site! I have been browsing it for about an hour now.
I find that my students enjoy video clips, the ones that come with the instructor's textbook. I hope to find better ones on this site, maybe something short that will inspire them in math. I really believe that's possible.
Thanks, Debrayh.
Debrayh-
Here is one of my favorite videos on TED:
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/jeff_han_demos_his_breakthrough_touchscreen.html
It may not have much to do with flow, or everything to do with it...
Steve
Post a Comment